- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 230 g bacon, diced into 1/4 -inch pieces (6 to 8 slices)
- 120 ml dry white wine
- 3 large eggs
- 180 ml grated parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 60 ml grated pecorino romano cheese (about 3/4 ounce)
- 3 clove garlic, pressed through garlic press or minced to paste
- 460 g spaghetti
- Ground black pepper
- Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position, set large heatproof serving bowl on rack, and heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Bring 4 quarts water to rolling boil in large Dutch oven or stockpot.
- While water is heating, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until shimmering, but not smoking.
- Add bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and crisp, about 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately
Here is a sample recipe review and rating!
Who can resist a grilled burger!